Today’s blog is short and sweet. Due to API limitations, Facebook searches in Scraawl SocL are limited to just public pages. But there are still ways to leverage public pages for more information. Here is how to get the most out of your Facebook reports with Get Comments:
- Run a Facebook report on a public page.
- Go to Raw Data and click on a post’s image.
- Now that you are in the post, select Get Comments in the upper right hand corner.
- Your report will update with the latest comments up to the most recent 100.
- Access your 100 new comments as posts in Raw Data.
- Update Basic Statistics Dashboard or rerun Advanced Analytics as needed